22.5.12

Jabón de Castilla, VEGAN OLIVE OIL SOAP



 Is a  Pure Vegan Natural soap made with extravirgine Olive oil .
  75% cold pressed Olive oil, while the remaind is a carefully selected combination of vegetal fine oils and essentials to distinguish and balance the bar .
    It is an extraordinary  fine soap due to the large amount of olive oil. Also, smells(green  olives & fresh grass) and looks(smooth and clean) very appetizing.
 VEGAN Olive Oil Soap softens and smoothes your skin and is excellent for relieving the symptoms of skin diseases like eczema and psoriasis or any type of allergy to chemicals products.
     I cut the soap(hand-made) into generous pieces as the skin enjoy as much as possible to this wonderful soap.
   You can use this soap for face and entire body, is a true source of health for each  mm of your skin.
    I will leave the soap to dry at least 4 months because is like a good  wine:older- better!
    My little experience with exclusive olive oil soaps learned me to have patience, months even year(s).
       Enjoy this wonderful VEGAN OLIVE OIL SOAP  and be sure to use a draining soapdish to keep your soap dry and happy!
    Also I hope you enjoy my  new stamp+logo. I am vegan, what else could be my soap, right?!

    I wish you happiness, health  and  Green life!